What is PHP?
PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML. Instead of lots of commands to output HTML (as seen in C or Perl), PHP pages contain HTML with embedded code that does “something” (in this case, output “Hi, I’m a PHP script!”). The PHP code is enclosed in special start and end processing instructions that allow you to jump into and out of “PHP mode.”
Why Learn PHP?
- It is the most widely-used, open-source and general-purpose scripting language. PHP was originally designed to create dynamic and more interactive web pages.
- PHP code in a script can query databases, create images, read and write files and talk to remote servers.
- The output from PHP code is combined with HTML in script and the result is sent to the user.
- It is powerful enough to be at the core of the biggest blogging system on the web (WordPress).
- It is deep enough to run the largest social network (Facebook).
Who should go for this Programme?
All those students as well as professionals who are interested in learning PHP can go for this programme.
- Get trained from MTB Technologies certified trainers having rich experience in PHP.
- Experience state-of-the-art infrastructure at MTB Technologies computer labs.
- Explore our placement portal to find the right job for you – www.mtbtechnologies.com
You are eligible to the following Job Roles after successfully completing Diploma Programme in Php at MTB Technologies:
- Php Programmer
- Web Developer
- Team Lead
- Project Manager