What is Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)?
The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification is the second level of Cisco’s five-level career certification process. A CCNA certification certifies a technician’s ability to install, set up, configure, troubleshoot and operate a medium-sized routed and switched computer network. This also includes implementing and verifying connections to a wide area network (WAN).Subjects in the curriculum include the use of frame relay, Routing Information Protocol (Version 2), Internet Protocol, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol, virtual local area networks, access control lists and Ethernet.
CCNA is a certification from Cisco. CCNA certification is a first-level Cisco Career certification. CCNA certification validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN. To achieve CCNA certification, one must earn a passing score on Cisco exam #640-802, or combined passing scores on both the ICND1 #640-822 and ICND2 #640-816 exams. Passing the ICND1 grants one the Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician certification. Passing scores are set by using statistical analysis and are subject to change. At the completion of the exam, candidates receive a score report along with a score breakout by exam section and the passing score for the given exam. Cisco does not publish exam passing scores because exam questions and passing scores are subject to change without notice. The 640-802 CCNA is the composite exam associated with the Cisco Certified Network Associate certification. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills required to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium size enterprise branch network. The topics include connecting to a WAN; implementing network security; network types; network media; routing and switching fundamentals; the TCP/IP and OSI models; IP addressing; WAN technologies; operating and configuring IOS devices; extending switched networks with VLANs; determining IP routes; managing IP traffic with access lists; establishing point-to-point connections; and establishing Frame Relay connections.
Why Learn CCNA?
- With the introduction of the CCNAs, Cisco has changed the prerequisites and paths to higher-level certifications.
- The choice to pursue a networking specialist or generalist path is an important career decision.
- According to a Forrester Consulting Research: Closing the IT Skills Networking Gap on behalf of Cisco, 69 percent of approximately 1500 companies surveyed expect to employ a dedicated voice specialist by 2012.
- With the CCNA Security, you’ll be prepared for particular employments, for example, system security expert, security executive, and security bolster engineer.
Outline of MTB Technologies Diploma Programme in CCNA
At MTB Technologies Diploma Programme in Networking, you will learn about CompTIA – A+, CCNA, Understanding NetworkRouting and Managing Complex Multi-Site Network Infrastructure, Understanding and Configuring Client/Server OSNetwork Stacks, Learning and Managing Wireless Network Infrastructure, CCNA – Voice, CCNA – Security,Understanding and Implementing Software Defined Network in an Enterprise, JNCIA (Juniper Network Certified Associate), Security Fundamentals (CCSA, CEH, CISA, CISSP).
Who should go for this Programme?
All those students as well as professionals who are interested in making a career in CCNA can go for this programme.
- Get trained from MTB Technologies certified trainers having rich experience in CCNA technology.
- Experience state-of-the-art infrastructure at MTB Technologies computer labs.
- Get prepared for globally recognized certifications.
- Explore our placement portal to find the right job for you – www.mtbtechnologies.com
You are eligible to the following Job Roles after successfully completing Diploma Programme in CCNA at MTB Technologies:
- Network engineer
- Network data engineer
- Network field technician
- Infrastructure project manager
- WAN administrator
- Network security analyst
Apart from MTB Technologies Certification, also get prepared for globally recognized certifications like:
- CCNA combo exam: #200-120 | Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices | CCNAX
- #100-101 | Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 | ICND1 v2.0 (CCENT)
- #200-101 | Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 | ICND2 v2.0
- Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching Exam Objectives | 200-120 (CCNAX)