What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing, also on-demand computing, is a kind of Internet-based computing that provides shared processing resources and data to computers and other devices on demand. It is a model for enabling ubiquitous, on-demand access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources (e.g., networks, servers, storage, applications and services), which can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort. Cloud computing and storage solutions provide users and enterprises with various capabilities to store and process their data in third-party data centers. It relies on sharing of resources to achieve coherence and economy of scale, similar to a utility (like the electricity grid) over a network.
Advocates claim that cloud computing allows companies to avoid upfront infrastructure costs, and focus on projects that differentiate their businesses instead of on infrastructure. Proponents also claim that cloud computing allows enterprises to get their applications up and running faster, with improved manageability and less maintenance, and enables IT to more rapidly adjust resources to meet fluctuating and unpredictable business demand. Cloud providers typically use a “pay as you go” model. This can lead to unexpectedly high charges if administrators do not adapt to the cloud pricing model.
The present availability of high-capacity networks, low-cost computers and storage devices as well as the widespread adoption of hardware virtualization, service-oriented architecture, and autonomic and utility computing have led to a growth in cloud computing. Companies can scale up as computing needs increase and then scale down again as demands decrease.
Why Use Cloud Computing?
- It works. A decade on, with organizations of all sizes, from the Forbes 500 to mom-and-pop shops adopting cloud for mission-critical functions, it can be said that the cloud computing model is working well. Yes, there have been highly publicized outages among cloud providers but it probably only adds up to a fraction of the outages suffered in on-premises data centers.
- We are still figuring out the rules of data ownership. When data is maintained or generated by another entity, it’s not clear who ultimately has the rights to and responsibility for the data. Here again, due diligence is called for you may use cloud to back up data, but always maintain your own copy as well.
- The termination aspects are still messy and murky. The promise of cloud is flexibility; particularly when it comes to swapping vendor’s offerings underneath your infrastructure. However, it’s possible to get deeply rooted and entangled in a cloud vendor’s environment, making termination as painful as tearing out stitches.
Outline of MTB Technologies Diploma Programme in Cloud Computing
At MTB Technologies Programme in Cloud Computing, you will learn about Cloud Computing Environment and Platforms, Server Virtualization with HyperV, Server Virtualization with VMware, XenServer 6.2, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 7.6, Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud 20247, Opensource OpenStack Cloud platform, Amazon Web Services – EC2, Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Network Monitoring with Nagios.
Who should go for this Programme?
All those students as well as professionals who want to learn how Cloud Technologies are deployed and used in different spheres of lives.
- Get trained from MTB Technologies certified trainers having rich experience in Cloud Computing technology.
- Experience state-of-the-art infrastructure at MTB Technologies computer labs.
- Get prepared for globally recognized certifications.
- Explore our placement portal to find the right job for you – www.mtbtechnologies.com
You are eligible to the following Job Roles after successfully completing Diploma Programme in Networking at MTB Technologies:
- Hyper-V Administrator
- Data Centre Administrator
- System Lead VMWare
- CITRIX Admin
- Hybrid Cloud Architect
- Openstack Architect
- Cloud Solution Architect
Apart from MTB Technologies Certification, also get prepared for globally recognized certifications like:
- CompTia CLO-001
- A26 Citrix XenServer 6 Administration